Najie Andherzoo

Highly anticipating this book! KMM has NEVER disappointed in anything she's set her pen too! I trust her choices completely and her vision in her characters is what makes her writing rock. It astounds me how critical people can be before an author even releases a book. Trust in your author...because if you could write it..why haven't you?!

To answer questions about Burned, please sign up.
Sarah ♥ dog crazy ♥ This "write the book yourself" is so annoying and not an intelligent argument.
So we're not allowed to be critical but you can already praise KMM without having read the book?
That's stupid.
Thqueenbee There is always a first time. Finally (and I say this with much sadness) KMM HAS DISAPPOINTED and she has done it in spades.
HStevey310 Its been 2 fecking years and she goes and changes the whole story and expects us just to be okay with it?? No I don't think so. Iced was amazing and I fell in love with Dani and now it seems Dani isn't even in her own book.
Image for Burned
by Karen Marie Moning (Goodreads Author)