Shiloh
Shiloh asked:

So I've recently finished watching the final season of Veronica Mars and I was wondering if I should watch the movie and then read this book, or read the book and then watch the movie...which is the best order?

To answer questions about The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line, please sign up.
Kelsey the book picks up right after the movie (I think two months from where the movie left off) and it mentions events from the movie throughout the book. definitely experience them in order. movie first and then the book.
Hanizah Hanafiah definitely watch the movie first because the book pick up where the movie left off
Derrick I think the book is better than the movie. But you need the movie to help follow the story, since it's a direct sequel.
Victoria Lloyd Watch movie then read the book because the books start two months after the end of the film.
Ferdinando Rodriguez Movie is a must to read this book
Image for The Thousand-Dollar Tan Line