Gina Larochelle

I have read her whole series. She is a great writer. What so you think of this book.

To answer questions about The Gauguin Connection, please sign up.
Susanna It was an intriguing read. The protagonist is refreshing with her insight about body language. Her interactions with the other main characters are quite humorous. Quite enjoyable and if you love a good mystery, art, etc. This is the book for you.
Heidi Edwards I enjoyed it. I haven't read a book before like it. I found it to be hard to put down, the characters are great, especially the main character has autism. It is so misunderstood diagnosis. I dont know many people who have it. But it gave a different view. I liked the whole book.
Lynn just put this book on my TO READ LIST .. just downloaded among my many on that list ..

Image for The Gauguin Connection
by Estelle Ryan (Goodreads Author)