Zara Gurganious

it will be my next 2nd book on this Sept after I buy one. Was it good?

To answer questions about The Lost Book of Salem, please sign up.
Wendy This is on my personal top 10 of all time favorite list. It simply touched my spirit; which is exactly what a great book is supposed to do. So is it good? As she sold thousands of books in all languages it would seem the proof is more than in the pudding. That said... if you are still on the fence - peruse the comments and then see the other books that a person has read. Perhaps another one will touch your heart - best of luck.
Trishy Wishy Sorry, I didn't see this message! It is good, but the author is not consistent with her characters speaking in dialect and it's slightly distracting for me. She points out the importance of keeping various North Eastern dialects in mind while the main character is doing dialect, but to have your characters switch speaking in dialect and then not, is very distracting.
Image for The Lost Book of Salem
by Katherine Howe (Goodreads Author)