Hannah Frisch
Hannah Frisch asked:

Is this one of those books, where it starts off slow and you have to get really into it before it gets good?

To answer questions about All the Truth That's in Me, please sign up.
Kate Yes, it is. The same happened to me but I kept reading it and really enjoyed it!
S.vasundara yeah, it really is, but its also one of those books, that if it were too fast paced from the start itself you wouldn't quite get the idea of her sufferings, either way i think you should stick it out cause it really does get pretty great after you get into it.
L36203 I think it is one of those books, but it is toatlly woth it when you get there!
Daisy Yes, that's what I found when reading it. Do not give up on it though - it's worth persevering!
Karoe I think it is! I've just started reading it and I have a lot of difficulties to get into the story. Maybe that's just me though.
Image for All the Truth That's in Me
by Julie Berry (Goodreads Author)