Kelly
Kelly asked:

Forvall you Danielle Steel fans what book would you recommend to a Danielle Steel virgin- someone who has never read one of her books. Secondly, I'm a die hard Jackie Collins fan are they similar writers?

To answer questions about A Perfect Life, please sign up.
Tina I liked ECHOES.
Sondra Chapman I read most, if not all, of her books. After awhile they all seem to run together, but I know I did like Fine Things. They even made a movie from this book and I liked it as well (tearful).
Naomi Hubbard Try Kaleidoscope if you can handle the content. Read some background first. I don't know you so it's hard to recommend, but I thought it was one her best written ones and different than most of hers.
Eileen In my opinion, go back to some of her earlier works, and I would recommend Thurston House, one of her best stories. No, I don't really see any likeness between Jackie Collins and Danielle Steel
Paulette Blackman Two of Danielle Steel's best books, in my estimation, were A GOOD WOMAN and ECHOES. I also liked FRIENDS FOREVER. Hope this helps.
Image for A Perfect Life