Maeve
Maeve asked:

I'm in fifth grade. Is this a good book for me? I liked Harry potter and he sorcerers stone and because of Winn Dixie. Does anyone have any other recommended books?

To answer questions about Rules, please sign up.
Ava Rankin-Goodman I have read "Rules" so many times and have never got bored of it. It is so simple and easy to read. I highly recommend it.
Indiana The Inquisitor's Tale is a outstanding novel that just came out. It should win some awards.
Supaflame Yes you should
Kim Bayer The Golden Compass would also be a good book for you to read.
Zara Ahmed Hi! this is zeemonkeyartist!
I also love Harry potter! But this is great book and the story is amazing! another recommendation for you would be the series:
"Gregor the overlander" by Suzanne Collins.

The author that wrote "Gregor the Overlander" is the same bestselling author that wrote " The Hunger Games" series!

I hope that this was helpful to you!
Tana Lovegood of Dumbledore's Army✞~ Rogers/America Hi! I read this book back in 5th grade and I enjoyed it very much! I read Harry Potter and also Because of Winn Dixie. This book is very heartfelt and honest it gave me the same feeling when I read Because of Winn Dixie. I do recommend it and it's a really sincere and sweet book.
Tara yes, i agree, you should read it.
Becky Burnham Yes, I would recommend it. It is a very realistic book about dealing with a family member with a disability. It also touches on preteen friendships and even dating. Very good and insightful book!
Rachel YES. I've read each book you have, and an in 7th grade, but probably could've read it in 4th.
LeozGirl Yes! Of course!
Raiann This book is okay. You can read it if you want. You'd really be better off reading the rest of the Harry Potter series(next book: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets).
Ava This a great book for you. I started reading this book and I loved it. So I definitely recommend this book for you.
Hannah Cahill Rules is a great book I read it when I was in fifth grade and if you like it you should try his other book and maybe schooled would be your type too.
Caroline Patras The Sisters Grimm series is really good. It is like a tween version of all the fairytales by The Brothers Grimm but they all are packed into one adventurous story. It is a little bit like Harry Potter! The author is Michael Buckley.
Jordan the rangers apprentice and i am number four series
Kayla Meyer yes it is a very good book we read this book in class for literacy circle and it was hard to stop cause it was so good but we had a certain amount that we had to read and we couldnt go any further. another good book would be freak the mighty or its freak and mighty im not sure but thats such a good book for a fifth grader especially one who likes books like harry potter. BTW I LOVE HARRY POTTER BOOKS SO MUCH I HAVE EVERY MOVIE AND HAVE READ EVERY BOOK
Katie You might like Inkheart by Corneila Funke
Image for Rules