Bethan Saunders
Bethan Saunders asked Adriana Locke:

Hi Adriana, Just finished the Landry series and I absolutely fell in love with every single member of that family. can't wait to read Siennas story, but As I know its part of the new Gibson Boys, I was wondering how many books are we getting? I can't start until I can read them all haha!

Adriana Locke Hi, Bethan! First of all, thank you so much for reading the Landry Series. I'm thrilled you enjoyed it. Yay! There will be 5-6 books in the Gibson Boys Series. It will be complete by late summer, so you won't have to wait long. :)

I have The Exception Series out and it's complete. Two books and a novella.

I also have three complete standalones (that are a little more emotional and angsty). Sacrifice, Wherever It Leads, and Written in the Scars. :)