Mimi
Mimi asked:

I have two editios of this book one by Penguin Popular Classics and the other by Words Worth Library Collection this last one is a collection of all Fitzgerald works. I found the two editions to be different when I decided to switch from one to the other since the font of the first was bothering my eyes. Why is that? Do you think one is 'wrong'?

To answer questions about Tender Is the Night, please sign up.
Jay From Wikipedia: "Two versions of this novel are in print. The first version, published in 1934, uses flashbacks; the second, revised version, prepared by Fitzgerald's friend and noted critic Malcolm Cowley on the basis of notes for a revision left by Fitzgerald, is ordered chronologically and was first published posthumously in 1948. Critics have suggested that Cowley's revision was undertaken due to negative reviews of the temporal structure of the first version of the book."
Image for Tender Is the Night