Chad Lorion
Chad Lorion asked:

How many out there have read Stinger by Robert McCammon? If so, would you like to discuss it? I'm currently rereading it.

To answer questions about Stinger, please sign up.
Will I read this not long after it came out 1988-89. The book cover alone sold it for me. Have not re-read it though, but should at some point. Just loaned it to a co-worker as part of a Halloween office book club. Swan Song is still my #1 McCammon book. Stinger is #2.
R.C. I'm way too late to this party, but it's my favourite book ever, and I've read it an absurd number of times.
Judy I enjoyed it very much. I am a fan of McCammon. Read a good bit of his work but not all by any means.
Larry I too read this book back in the early 90s...I remember it was a great book....McCammon was a great horror writer
The Girl with the Sagittarius Tattoo I read this book about 20 years ago. I remember really liking it, but none of the details. Still, when someone asks me to recommend a good thriller/horror author, I always recommend McCammon. Another that sticks with me is "Mine", although it is a huge departure from his usual supernatural stuff.
Image for Stinger