Yanshik
Yanshik asked:

Would you recommend this for a non-Christian? (Or to a person confused about religion?) I'm sure it's a great book but I don't want gatecrush. :)

Shrikanya This book is for everyone. I am a non-Christian. Everytime I read this book, the perceived meaning changes. Everytime something starts making sense. This is good for those who are going through the phase known as the 'dark night of the soul'.
Alisha Johnson
Brad I'm wondering whether you decided to read it? I'm currently reading it now.

I first learned about John O'Donohue from a podcast from Onbeing.org. I have found many interesting viewpoints on spirituality and more by listening to these interviews on podcasts. I concur with what the others have provided in response to your question. I find that I am stopping frequently to research in greater depth what is behind his writings.
Stef Rozitis Yes. Just like the others say. It's an open sort of spirituality in the book. And in any case you can read anything critically from your own perspective.
Image for Anam Cara