Sue Tint
Sue Tint asked:

Will this be the last book in the series?

To answer questions about Fire Touched, please sign up.
Timelord Iain Mercyverse has had its contract extended to 3 more Mercy books (including #9), another Alpha and Omega book, and a Tom and Moira book.

Moira is the blind witch from Hunting Ground... she already has a short story.

Edit: found official post on Facebook Dec, 2nd: https://www.facebook.com/OfficialPatr...
Brooklyn Ann I hope not. However, I could be placated with a Stefan spinoff series.
Kat Snark @Sue, so, yeah. This and Dead Heat
@Frankie, I don't think she'll renew... I think 10 books will be all, and I highly doubt she'll do over that.
Frankie Apparently this and Dead heat are the last books in her contract. But I haven't heard her say no more. Maybe she'll renew.
Eva I've just finished the book and it doesn't feel like a final book so I expect there to be at least one other.
Shawn Actually in the forum she mentioned that she was only signed on for 9 books with the company she's with, including 10th book regarding to Samuel and Ariana. She did say if there's new fresh story to continue the series, she would be willing to continue. So there's still hope!
Rio Under the release date it says...
series: Mercy Thompson #9, Mercy Thompson World - Complete #13

that means there will be 13 books in the series.
Image for Fire Touched