Angel  Ravs
Angel Ravs asked Jordan Marie:

Hi Jordan? I love your savage brother series when are you gonna give us lip and sixs story even though he seemed like a player in trusting bull maybe you should also get lips to also have had someone just a thought love all your books by the way

Jordan Marie Hey Mimi! None of those guys are talking anymore, so honestly I probably won't write anymore until I've put this new Series to bed and age the kids into their own stories. I am in the process of releasing the Savage Brothers MC Boxed Set. it's the first time I've ever done that. I'm including a new novella in it of Crusher and Dani that goes along with my new book Devil, because Crusher is a big part of that story.