Arie Farnam
Arie Farnam asked:

People are saying this series is quite different from others they've read in the fantasy or dystopia genres. Is it at all predictable? How do you think the second book in the Kyrennei series will open? What do you think the characters will do?

To answer questions about The Soul and the Seed, please sign up.
D.elliott We learn of Aranka's fate, for the better or worse: I think this will be dealt with at the beginning of the second series. In terms of difference, it's hard to say because I am aware there are fantasy-dystopian novels out there, but my tastes tend to lean more towards the sci-fi dystopias, so I'm not really the best person to judge. However, 'The Soul and the Seed' is a dystopia set in present day which does give the story a unique twist and perhaps makes the reader confront the idea our own world is saturated with corrupting forces and far from ideal.
Image for The Soul and the Seed
by Arie Farnam (Goodreads Author)