Trisha
Trisha asked:

I am looking to purchase or download this book and have been unable to find it for a reasonable price. Any help?

To answer questions about Now or Never, please sign up.
Annie Sisk If anyone still has a copy or edition available, please let me know! I've read the previous two and never even knew this was available.
Laura Zurek Hi Carol - do you still a copy of Now or Never? I'm very interested to get a copy for my niece. The only copies with Amazon or Thrift Books are exorbitant.

Please let me know if you do have a way to obtain a copy and let me know how to comply if at all possible.

Thank you so very much.

Laura
Carol Winner Hello Trisha, I hope you see this..I have all three books...if you are interested and haven't purchased the book yet..I have a way you can read it without buying right now...if so email me at aaronznana@aol.com
Image for Now or Never