Liz
Liz asked:

what's the age limit for this book? Can a 13 year old read it?

To answer questions about Cinder, please sign up.
Erin yea I'm 12 and i read it and the rest of the series. Unless you're EXTREMELY sheltered and know nothing about life and you're parents don't let you read YA books or watch pg-13 movies like some of my friends parents do. I mean these kids are 12 and 13 and they aren't aloud to watch pg-13 movies and I've been watching them since was like, 4. Its insane how sheltered some of these kids are IN 6TH GRADE ONE PARENT COMPLAINED BECAUSE WE WERE LEARNING ABOUT THE HOLOCAUST I MEAN WHAT ITS HISTORY WE NEED TO LEARN ABOUT IT EVEN IF IT WAS A TERRIBLE PART OF HISTORY WHEN PEOPLE WERE MURDERED FOR NO REASON WE NEED TO FREAKING KNOW ABOUT THIS KIND OF STUFF AND HOW EVIL AND AWFUL HUMAN BEINGS CAN BE LIKE HITLER. Anyway, like i said unless you're parents shelter you like that it'll be fine. :)
Serena This is a pretty clean book! There's only one kiss, and there aren't any dirty references or profane language. The plot is great, and I think anyone will enjoy it. 13 year olds (or even middle school kids) can read and enjoy this.
Rheaj123 I read this and I am 13 Its is definetely a must read for a middle school! Enjoy, and have a box of tissues handy!!!!
Filipa Of course, there's no problem! :)
Heidi Very clean! Definitely appropriate for a 13 yr old. There is one kiss, and some icky stuff from people dying of a plague, but nothing graphic.
Annika Winokur Sure go ahead, I read it and its a good book for you to read. Some romance (nothing graphic or inappropriate), action, conflict and mystery.
Callista it's marked as YA I think. I'm around that age and I plan on reading it.
Image for Cinder
by Marissa Meyer (Goodreads Author)