Liz
Liz asked:

What's the age limit for this book?

To answer questions about The Perks of Being a Wallflower, please sign up.
Caitlin Heppner I have read this book and I really, really loved it! I'd recommend it to any one 15 and over.
Katie I read this book when I was twelve as the concept appealed to me and from the day I finished it it has been my very favorite. I still agree that there is no age limit to books but there are some more mature themes such as sexual assault, drugs and alcohol so I wouldn't say it's for the light hearted but quite honestly it's up to you what you read. I hope this helped.
Paula!♥ I don't like thinking of age limits when talking about books because I think everyone is free to read what she/he wants regardless her/his age.
I think it's perfectly fine if an adult reads YA books and vice versa.
But sometimes, I recognize there's an obvious age limit.
I read The perks of being a wallflower and I really liked it!
It was a really good book and I make no apology for having read this book cause it was amazing!
However, I'm fifteen and sometimes when I was reading this book I felt like I should read this book within a few years.
I don't think it was because of my age, but because of my personality.
So, if you want to read this book, you should know that it includes some unqualified adult content like sex, drugs,alcohol...
Hope this helped!
And if you decide to read the book, enjoy it :)
Paula xx
Image for The Perks of Being a Wallflower