Tey
Tey asked:

I don't know if i was not in the mood or what, but i tried this book to see why she won the Nobel... It got me so bored!!! I rated it with 2 stars because some chapters are interesting, but it kinda get you lost, and with that, you lose interest on the book. At least that happened to me

To answer questions about Friend of My Youth, please sign up.
Paul Teese Guess I was in the mood. This book made my week. I greatly admired her craft. I'm thankful for Alice Munro.
Tanis Dennis You all realize that this is a collection of short stories not a novel, right?
Renee I am struggling as well. I will definitely finish it, but but I was expecting more.
Danita L Hmmmm, thought that was a question but it looks like a review. There aren't any chapters. They are short stories.
Mari Leme I got the exact same impression! Of all chapters I really liked only two. I felt quite dissapointed with this book from Alice Munro. My expectations were really high about Alice Munro, so I felt quite frustrated after all.
Image for Friend of My Youth