Helena Macedo
Helena Macedo asked:

So, i am not sure about what book to read. I am torn betwen this book, and "cinder". Can anyone help me decide? And no i can't buy both. I AM sorry for my english, it's not my first languege

To answer questions about A Thousand Pieces of You, please sign up.
Kylie カイリー Yay Apocalypse I absolutely love the Lunar Chronicles. I would get Cinder. Plus the fourth book Winter is coming out in February 2014.
Purnima Ok so this book is not out yet so I shouldn't compare it to Cinder aka the Lunar Chronicles but oh well. Lunar Chronicles is one of the best and reinvented stories I've ever heard. The story all connect in such a unique way. Definitely worth the read.
Tenisha Well, this book hasn't been released yet. So, the decision has kind of already been made for you hasn't it?
Thayer del Grey Haven't read this yet but Cinder (and the whole Lunar Chronicles) is freakin' perfect ;)
Evelyn Rae Cinder definitley. It great:)
Chandralekha Buy this book ! ^_^
Image for A Thousand Pieces of You
by Claudia Gray (Goodreads Author)