Aya
Aya asked:

I didn't like this book. call me whatever you want. this was crappy, trashy and it portrayed women poorly. shame on you. I weep for humanity. It burned my eyes out and upset me so much I cried. happy?

To answer questions about Fifty Shades of Grey, please sign up.
Reborn Don't weep too much for humanity. There are still many of us who feel the way you do! I promise, we aren't all insipid idiots!
Melody Rose I didn't cry i loved this book its a beautiful novel that potrays real love action as any other book a romance author writes and if you don't like graphic then read the cheesy stuff for kids
A I don't think it portrayed women poorly. What one person does in the bedroom is none of your business. If you dont like to be spanked or flogged, then this is not the book for you. There is nothing wrong with kinky, BDSM or anything else you do in the bedroom that gets your rocks off.
Tracey You weep for humanity based on a fictional book? Did you like Hunger Games...? There is so much more to distaste than this book. Watch the news or politics. Our children are playing violent video games watching movies that portray false senses of reality. Yet we read Other romantic books where women are having one night stands, sleeping with numerous men, having affairs and we don't object!
Image for Fifty Shades of Grey
by E.L. James (Goodreads Author)