Goodreads asked Jon Mackley:

What are you currently working on?

Jon Mackley I have two novels in progress - one that's in the final stages before I try to publish it. This is a short novel - around 150 pages - which is in the high fantasy genre. Four main characters: dwarf, elf, human and ... another one. The idea is that it's the first in a series of short novels, along the lines of Michael Moorcock's Elric series.

I have another book that's three quarters finished, which isn't so much "supernatural" as "unusual". The basic premise is perfectly plausible, and the story is how the characters react to it. I imagine that this will be around 100-120,000 words by the time it's finished, and, again, it may be the start of a longer series. Certainly, the principal reason for the "unusual" event won't be explained.