Rachel
Rachel asked:

If you did not read the re-done version of Beautifully Damaged will you be lost with this book? I read the original copy of BD when it first came out, was not aware a revamped version was released and just happened to stumble across this book a few weeks ago. Thanks for any help! Rachel

To answer questions about Beautifully Forgotten, please sign up.
L.A. Did you read the version of BD where Dane died (August 2012) or the updated version released in Dec 2012?

If you read the very first draft of BD, yes it will be confusing. However, on my Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/l.a.fiore.pu...) there is a cheat sheet that details the changes made to Beautifully Damaged which Beautifully Forgotten follows so it isn't necessary to read the new version of BD.

I've added an Author's Note in BF that tells readers of this cheat sheet and I've pinned the link to the top of my Facebook page.

It gets a little confusing because there are several editions of Beautifully Damaged. The first was published in August 2012. In October 2012, I pulled it and rewrote it, a massive rewriting and re-released it in December 2012. I was picked up by a publisher in May 2013 and we did yet another edit/release in March 2014 which doesn't stray too much from the December edition. I honestly didn't realize how many people read the very first draft of the book since it was only out for 2 months. On the cheat sheet, I don't mention Dane coming back from the dead. I not only brought him back from the dead, but I changed up his character because he was only bad but Beautifully Damaged is about people not being what they seem; it didn't feel right to leave him so one dimensional.
Image for Beautifully Forgotten
by L.A. Fiore (Goodreads Author)