Arielle Rae Aguilar
Arielle Rae Aguilar asked Kresley Cole:

Hi Miss Cole! I absolutely love your IAD series and am planning to read your The Professional soon. My question is that do you already have a set person to be paired with Nix? And how many books do you estimate are left in the IAD series? (Hopefully a loooooot) Thanks!

Kresley Cole Hi Arielle,
I'm so happy you're enjoying the IAD series and hope you like The Professional (warning STEAMY)!
I've had Nix's guy in mind for years! He's the only one I can see being able to handle her :) I would love to do more IAD books, but the length of a series like this all depends on reader support (posting reviews, word of mouth, pre-ordering) It's really up to you guys, but I'm ready if you are (I have a ton of stories plotted out)! Thank you for your questions!
Kresley Cole