Tammy  Tracy
Tammy Tracy asked:

Just want to discuss what readers thought of the ending, do you feel cheated or ok with it? I mean both characters were so full of spite, revenge, hate, admiration it was one crazy rollercoaster ride.

To answer questions about Gone Girl, please sign up.
Carrie Cody I felt a little bit of both. Yes, it would've been nice to see some retribution for the craziness and suffering inflicted on Nick, but on the other hand, it was great to be treated to just as chilling and disturbing an ending as the book's antagonist.

I didn't know what to expect between the cops initial skepticism about Amy's story upon her return, then their acceptance, and then the realization she had yet ANOTHER trick up her sleeve after all that plotting. I thought Nick's admission that he didn't see how he could live without her and carry on a normal life was realistic and complex.
Sandra I thought it was perfect.
Rebekah Reads I was expecting an entirely different ending.. I couldn't believe that was it. I felt like the book just got cut off.
Image for Gone Girl
by Gillian Flynn (Goodreads Author)