Lovetoteach48
Lovetoteach48 asked:

This book sounds very interesting! Think I might read it (when time allows - haha!) But thanks for the heads up!

To answer questions about City of Women, please sign up.
Sherry Gallagher I don't know why Janice made this statement. On the contrary, I thought 'City of Women' well-written from a perspective of those left behind - mainly women and children - to cope with daily life in Berlin in the midst of the Second World War. One woman in particular, Sigrid Schroder, finds her compassions leading her into a dubious involvement with a resistance movement. Only because she became aware of all that was going around her and couldn't look away did her living life in this terrified city alter. No one in WWII Berlin could go on as normal even though everyone tried to do so.
Janice Osborne Sorry, but don't waste your time.
Laura Edwards I agree with Janice. Did not enjoy the writing style.
Image for City of Women
by David R. Gillham (Goodreads Author)