Annybell Cruz
Annybell Cruz asked:

How is it like to read i mean is it really good?

To answer questions about Daughter of Smoke and Bone, please sign up.
Destiney Houghtalen I loved it. You just kind of have to stick with it because at the beginning it's going kind of fast and it's a little confusing with all the build up. I promise it gets better if you stick with it by the middle you can't stop reading and before you know it its over and you have to read the next one.
Lydia Young YES, it is wonderful!

Of course, it depends on what kind of writing you like. If you like the more stark kind of dystopian writing (like Hunger Games and Divergent), then this may be a bit too lyrical for you.

But the story is really beautiful and the epic-osity builds and builds all the way to the end of the trilogy.

Stick with it!
Duchessbookworm i agree with derek jay.i was SO confused.that was the first series i've given up on.like ever!
Derek Jay I've tried to read this but couldn't get into it.
Nora Sinclair It is AWFULLLLLLLLLLLLL! The characters are shallow and the main romance is just straight up embarrassing to read about. Trust me on this, it’s not good.
Gabriela | I'm On An Island Of Books make sure you have time because you need it for the first book in fantasy novels
Anna Cee Near the beginning, it's a little stuffy because over-abundant descriptions of her beauty, but as the book goes on it gets better.
Image for Daughter of Smoke and Bone
by Laini Taylor (Goodreads Author)