Maulida
Maulida asked:

I'm so interested when I first saw the book cover. When I read the synopsis, I'm so curious about the plot of the story. I want to know, how did you get the inspiration of the story?

To answer questions about Ghost House, please sign up.
Natasha Lee I was looking at a website earlier to find out about the next book and actually saw this where she said about how she was sure that there were ghosts in a house she lived in...

“The ghost sightings Chloe describes from her childhood are drawn from my own personal experiences,” said Adornetto. “I am 100% convinced the house I lived in growing up was haunted. A lot of strange things went on there, although everything that happens to Chloe at Grange Hall is fictional. I wish the ghosts I encountered were cute 19th century gentlemen!”
Image for Ghost House