Maarja
Maarja asked Rhys Ford:

Hi! I loved your Cole McGinnis series and have now read everything but "Tequila Mockingbird" from the Sinners series. Since I really like the narration by Tristan James, I've bought all other parts as audiobooks - do you have plans to publish the 3rd book in that format as well? If yes, when? (I'm contemplating whether I should wait for it or just buy the e-book)

Rhys Ford I actually have no control over when the audio books come out. It's all up to when the narrator can work it in and how long it takes him to record. They also can't start them until after the book is published for contractual reasons so that's why the audios are always behind. Both Tristan and Greg work their asses off and I'm so damned lucky to have them :D Dreamspinner does try to get them out quickly but I only find out a few days before they go on sale. So... if you follow my blog, I usually give a day or so heads up on when they come out... as soon as I get that email :D

And thank you!