Dalton
Dalton asked:

Which Is better the movie or the book?

eeee the book since its way more detailed and its all real.
Shelby I have seen both the movie and I just finished the book. I feel that the book is better then the movie. My mom always says,the book is always better then the movie,and she is right. So their is my opinion,but others say different. I yet again that the book is better than the movie.
Rachel Kenny i reckon the book is better> the movie missed out one of the important parts which was how the community helped them through their struggles and sent them money. this was an important part because it shows how communities can come together to help out
Jomalynpulan Pulan Well for me. Honestly..It's better in movie than reading book, because in the movie I realize that when you have a problem don't make it your, try to say it in your friend, family and also in god because GOD is always with us whenever we are alone.
Anne Martin well, the movie is lousy. So, I would suppose the book! if not, it is a mystery to understand how it got famous.
Banny Kirsten Marie Reviews Personally i loved them both..... The movie was touching and so was the book..... And yes Heaven is for real and Coltons story is true.
Samantha Schuttenberg i think it is hard to tell what is better
Image for Heaven is for Real