NewYork
NewYork asked:

This story seems like a book I would read. Im all about imgination and stuff. Is this book enjoyable to read or naw? :3

To answer questions about The Book of Lost Things, please sign up.
Sierra This is one of my favorite books. I often reread it every other year or so. It is very dark, yet so enjoyable, especially if you like fairy tales. It is definitely worth reading.
Crystalle Overstreet Probably one of the most intriguing fairy tale books I have read since I was a child. Very entertaining and enjoyable. It is the perfect book to whisp you away to a different land. Highly recommend.
Judy I totally enjoyed it. I listened to it vs reading it and the audiobook is excellent.
Joanna Dean I've just reread it, and liked it even better this time. It is a dark fairy tale, but redeeming.
Mac Smith naw you've probably read similar already.
Renee It's fantastic!!! I highly recommend.
Phoebe Very, very enjoyable! Highly recommend it actually :)
Duncan Gardner Oh, most definitely!! I've been wracking my brains to try and remember this book's title for days--I read it years ago, but had forgotten a lot of important details. It's very well written and intriguing!
Image for The Book of Lost Things
by John Connolly (Goodreads Author)