G.J. Griffiths

I wrote So What's Next! it was with two main things in mind: first a "natural" follow-up to So What! Stories with more tales about the children attending Birch Green High; second an attempt to include as much information as possible about saving garden wildlife. A reviewer accused me of "info-dumping", so my question: was it a mistake to try and include a lot of information in a contemporary fictional novel?

To answer questions about So What's Next!, please sign up.
Melissa No, I think it is a great way to incorporate some knowledge and learning about the life around us into a fiction.Some people struggle with factual reads.This way, they may be able to take it in easier.Reading for pleasure and enjoyment whilst learning and enjoying the world around us too.
Image for So What's Next!
by G.J. Griffiths (Goodreads Author)