Neus Manhattan

Mi libro favorito sobre todos los otros, lo he leído hasta 8 veces y no me canso.

Karen I am just learning Spanish but I would like to say...

¡Yo también!
Sharon J The best, the funniest, the most thought provoking book about the nature of good and evil that I have ever read. An all time favourite that I will probably re-read ten more times before I die. This is a classic and it is tragic that Terry Pratchett is suffering from early onset dementia. The BBC is putting this out as a radio drama in the very near future.
Alessandra Saitta I've read it in italian and I found it catchy and funny. I think that is very similar (both for the style and for the story)to a Stefano Benni's novel called "Spiriti" that I read two years ago but that was written after this good book...
Perfect book for lovers of the fantastic-humorous novels of Benni and Douglas Adams.
Image for Good Omens