Sinethemba Nxumalo

I cant read the whole book, it only ends in chapter 2 or 3 if i am not mistaken. how can i access it through the internet and be able to read the whole book?

To answer questions about Abandon, please sign up.
The Dark Shadow Search on Google for a pdf file of this book. You can get it there.... I've read quite a few books that way.... Try out and let me know!! Otherwise check out the Amazon sale or something. I bought the whole do you in half the price!!
Charity You can try your local library- you can check it out for free or get it at a low price.
Serena You either buy it online (Amazon, Ebay, elsewhere) or borrow it from a friend (it is Kindle Lending Enabled, which allows one person to borrow it for 20 days) or from your local digital library.
Image for Abandon
by Meg Cabot (Goodreads Author)