Gigi
Gigi asked:

To anyone who has read this, is there much of a romance in this story? Most reviews I've read say this is quite dark, but I'm hoping the comfort of the relationship balance things out. Thanks in advance for anyone who can help me!

To answer questions about Saving Kane, please sign up.
Meg Amor It is dark in places. But the characters are very endearing. And I fell in love with them. The vulnerability and connection they end up having, is rather beautiful. And it does have a HEA. I can't read books that don't. :-) I do love this book. It's one of my favorites of Michele's. This one captured me from the start.
Duck For me, things did balance out. I enjoyed the interaction between the MCs. Others have said the book is dark, and it is. But it's also quite graphic. I cringed a few times. I had a few WTF moments. But I enjoyed the book and I don't regret reading it.
Image for Saving Kane
by Michele Micheal Rakes (Goodreads Author)