Emily Boivin
Emily Boivin asked:

How is it so far???

Gyurme I would say it is a very good book for anyone who contemplates on "how can I lead a happy life?" (ofcourse life can't be turned instantly happy by just reading a book about happiness). The reviews here at goodreads platform seem somehow divided but the liking for the book and the ideas in it do not seem to be sharply deviated among the readers as some of the books are prone to. This should indicate that book is fine enough to read. The praises and the criticisms from readers are correct in their own right and this is nothing unusual considering the subjective matter the book deals with. Actually, debate is always a healthy phenomenon when it comes to ideas and how to be happy has been a subject of inquiry as long as people have existed. I would recommend this book to be read, re-read and contemplate upon the ideas in it.
Cornelio Cano guzmán Just at page 40.
Right! We may not turn happy just reading this book, but it helps, I think.
Image for Happiness