Alivia
Alivia asked:

Why isn't this book out yet? Hmmm

To answer questions about The Seeker, please sign up.
Julian Gonzalez Good question. I'm so anxious for the story to continue, but terrified that it won't live up to my expectations...I LOVED The Host.
Michelle Heegaard I am starting to think it will never come. Or that it will come out when I am in my thirties..
Nicolette Seems Meyer is more interested in producing/"directing" than finishing any further novels.
Stella Oh, look. Yet ANOTHER book that was promised by this author and then never produced.

YOU SUCK, STEPHANIE.
Eliana It's been 7 years since the Host... I doubt this book will ever get written.
Nadia Truelock I am getting so mad. Im so excited for the book. I dont care (well i do care) if the book is bad. I just NEED it out already.
Faith Howell She was too busy w "Life and death: Twilight reimagined" I'm guessing....idk but I REALLY want a sequel...
Heather Faye There is nothing on her website about it.
Image for The Seeker