Tom Breen
Tom Breen asked:

I don't have a question since I am the author, but I would like to thank all the members of the Goodreads community that are participating in the current giveaway program for The Complaint. I look forward to distributing copies to the winners. As a first time author, it is at times difficult to comprehend that others may actually take an interest in the book. Thanks for reading. Tom

To answer questions about The Complaint, please sign up.
Tom Breen To Melissa--

Thank you for your inspirational words. You've help motivate me to work harder on getting the third novel written.

Tom Breen
Melissa I Hello Tom, I'd like to take a minute to "answer" your non-question ;)
Well, I guess there is a little question in your words that needs to be addressed. First, that you are genuinely surprised and grateful for people showing interest in your book and the answer, I personally feel, is that the synopsis sounds fantastic and right up my alley as a fierce activist again big-pharma and Corp so it seems it would be a wonderful read. Second answer, the synopsis looks fantastic and with your words on the giveaway page and your message here it's quite obvious you've put your Heart into your work :) and my third answer is that the synopsis looks fantastic......I might have mentioned that already, lol, however it's true so we thank you in return for the chance to be able to read it. I Hope that little bit of "answers", lol, helps give you a sincere reason to comprehend that your work is as important to all of us as the reader in appreciation for the writers feeding our insatiable appetites for great books!! Thank you :)

Wishing you all the best and MUCH success!! :) and I definitely did :) face overkill :) lol
Image for The Complaint
by Tom Breen (Goodreads Author)