Sydni
Sydni asked:

Should I start with this book or should I start from the beginning?

To answer questions about Promises in Death, please sign up.
Journaler I loved reading them from the beginning but somewhere along the line lost track. So if you do start from the first book, or wherever you start, keep a good list of which ones you've read. :)
Lisa I don't know as this is the only book I've read in the series - but it definitely works as a stand-alone book. I did not feel that there was background information that I didn't have that I needed.
Laurie Davenport With 40-something books in the series it would be hard to start from the beginning. I couldn't find hardly any of the older ones....but grab the earliest ones you can find to start with. I actually enjoy going backwards as the later books sometimes refer to her earlier cases....I've read 24 so far and just love this series, love Eve and Rourke!
Bianca Arcangeli Sydni Start from the beginning it's worth it this a good series that you can read between books. I've already read 27 book of it and it's really nice and great to know you can always go back to Eve and Roarke :)
Gosia I suggest you start from the beginning. This way you can get to know all there is to story, otherwise you'll be wondering sometimes what they are talking about :)
Image for Promises in Death
by J.D. Robb (Goodreads Author)