Lucile
Lucile asked:

I first read The Lincoln Myth and enjoyed it so much that I have started the series. After finishing book 3, The Venetian Betrayal, I still have a burning question. Cassiopeia (in Lincoln Myth) is not religious but her family was important in the European Mormon community. In books 1-3 she is Muslim although it seems like only one parent may be. Is this a mistake or a shift in background information?

To answer questions about The Venetian Betrayal, please sign up.
Pierre Tassé In my memory of her and Cassiopeia's beliefs, she is a non practicing Muslim. I would guess that this is consistent with the way Mr Berry dresses her up (or down) as in the scene at the water pool where Cassiopeia is in a sports bra around men...not something a muslim would do.
Image for The Venetian Betrayal
by Steve Berry (Goodreads Author)