A Goodreads user asked this question about Outlander (Outlander, #1):
After reading the reviews, I'm getting an indication that this book may be similar to 50 Shades of Gray. Is this true? I couldn't get past the 20th page of 50 Shades- not because of the sex scenes that were about to ensue (I'm OK with that) but because I felt that the writing was so poor, repetitive and amateur. Can anyone that read both weigh in ? No offense to those who like 50 Shades, btw :) Thanks!
Nina Sukarsono I've read the two books, believe me they are two different things. When you reach half way through "Outlander", the story will get so much better than…moreI've read the two books, believe me they are two different things. When you reach half way through "Outlander", the story will get so much better than you expected ^_^. (less)
Image for Outlander
by Diana Gabaldon (Goodreads Author)