Anna
Anna asked:

Will there be more books in this series after the third one

To answer questions about Secrets in Battle, please sign up.
S.M. Donaldson No, I feel like to try and do another book for these guys wouldn't do them justice. I may add some bonus scenes at some point. I've just done something similar in the Temptation Series. I just boxed it up and added a few bonus scenes. Since this series was the spin off of that series I'm sure I'll do something like that with this one too. I am planning sometime in the future to start a weekly post on my webpage it will be called "The Nana Chronicles" and it will be excerpts out of her journals. I had people ask me to do her Memoirs but I felt like it would take away from her character, so this way everyone will be able to read her craziness and love once a week for free.
I have some new characters brewing in my head that I think everyone will fall in love with just as much.
Image for Secrets in Battle
by S.M. Donaldson (Goodreads Author)