Lorraine Gordon

This book was so different from any book I have read recently. Well written and very thought provoking. I so enjoyed seeing the sights and people he met through Harold's ears and eyes. I also continue to think about and understand his many reflections about specific circumstances that occurred in his life and maybe our own. You really should take a walk with Harold. I highly recommend this book.

Marion I Loved this book and all the characters. Partway into the book I wished he'd come through my town so I could join his pilgrimage. Filled with so many wonderful ordinary people, doing good things as best they can. I was on the road as helplessly and determinedly as Harold was, and am better for it.
Dorothy Robey The story is precious, touching, unique, and wonderful. It starts out at a good tempo and slows a little after a couple chapters in, but once you keep reading through those slower chapters, it continues to unfold like the blooming of a rose, with such sweetness and touching moments of the human struggle and spirit, that you become more and more drawn in. Lovely, beautiful, brilliant, and well worth the read and having this book in your own library.
Lorraine Bilodeau Very true! Could not describe this book journey any better. Totally enjoyed the ride!
moe This is more of a review than a question and I am in total agreement with the review.
Image for The Unlikely Pilgrimage of Harold Fry