Erin V
Erin V asked:

Do you know when the movie will be out? And do you have a favorite scene in any of your 4 books?.

To answer questions about Hush, Hush, please sign up.
Jade
(I copied and pasted this from a website and... now im depressed but... ur welcome.)

UPDATE (July 8, 2014)

Hi guys,

I want to take a moment to thank each of you for your amazing support for the Hush, Hush movie. Your love and passion for this project are humbling! With that said, I have some movie news to share. Unfortunately it may not be the news you've been waiting to hear. I have decided that now is not the right time to move forward with the Hush, Hush movie and have not renewed the movie option with LD Entertainment. I know many of you will be disappointed by this. But I hope that you trust me to make the right decision for Nora and Patch. I'm not saying the movie will never happen, but it won’t be moving forward at this time.

Thanks again,
Becca
Lindsey Dewey So I know nothing about the movie? But my favorite seen is the entire first book which I've read about 15 times
Winnie F Idk when the movie comes out but does anyone else feel like any book they ever read will be made into a bad movie ;-;
Natalie Its 2021, Do you still think they are going to make it to a movie soon ?
Kyra IT'S HAPPENING! RECENT UPDATE (AUGUST 29, 2018) ON BECCA'S WEBSITE. THE HUSH HUSH MOVIE IS GOING TO HAPPEN!!!!

(Copy and pasted from Becca's website)

Hush, Hush Movie
CASTING UPDATE (August 29, 2018)
Deadline Hollywood has revealed that Liana Liberato and Wolfgang Novogratz will star as Nora & Patch in the Hush, Hush film. I could not be happier with the casting choices!

(Spoiler from Finale!)
My favorite scene was when Patch proposed to Nora and he could feel her.
Shay Embler I love the scene in the science class where they are describing behaviors and Patch is making her super uncomfortable :) I'm not sure it's my favorite but I thought it was hilarious
Ana
Anushka Becca Fitzpatrick said in a fairly recent blog post there she has put the film on hold. Oh and my favourite scene is the last in finale where patch says I undress to impress.
Tunafishsandwich.Com
Leah They would ruin the book if they made it into a movie!
Image for Hush, Hush
by Becca Fitzpatrick (Goodreads Author)