Kelly Tonelli
Kelly Tonelli asked:

If you could receive advice from any famous or successful woman, who would it be? Why her?

Laura Seely-ward Maybe Ellen Degeneres.
I'm not sure, but I think she might have ADD (like me). But I might need to research more because I could really use some good advice from someone 50+ who has really STRUGGLED with ADD but survived. I've really struggled with ADD all my life without meds (unfortunately) but around 45 it started getting too much to bare. I am completely overwhelmed and falling apart. Well anyway, what was the question?
And FYI - IT'S REAL PEOPLE!! Stop pissing us off.
Oh, and Ellen seems like THE most kind person. She sees people in pain or animals or any breathing being and really cares and tries to help.

And again, Yea, adults can have ADD too. And I might've picked the wrong webpage/blog for my long unwanted TMI answer.
Image for Life Lessons for the Teenage Girl
by Kelly Tonelli (Goodreads Author)