Mathilde
Mathilde asked:

Hi all, I always prefer reading books in the language they were originally written in if it's one I speak. Can anyone tell me if this is in English, originally? The name of the author suggests otherwise but I can't find info on this... Thanks!

Pedro Barrento Sorry for taking so long to answer. I hadn't noticed there was a pending question.
The initial draft was written in Portuguese but the book was developed and fine tuned in English and parts of it were written directly in English. There isn't even a Portuguese version at the moment. I must go back to the Portuguese draft and update it so that it becomes the same as the final English version. So I guess this is an English book although written by a Portuguese author.
Image for Marlene and Sofia
by Pedro Barrento (Goodreads Author)