Medeas Wray
Medeas Wray asked:

This sounds like a great story - would be good as a future TV series - and I think the cover reflects exactly the zaniness, quirkiness and odd-ball humour to be found in the book. Very colourful and graphic. I look forward to reading it. Also I like the title - good luck with it. In which Amazon/Kindle category are you submitting it/is it submitted?

To answer questions about Gods Just Want To Have Fun, please sign up.
Dylan Perry Hi Medeas

It's on Kindle under fiction/humour and fiction/fantasy/contemporary.

I am really happy about your thoughts on the cover- it sounds like it is giving the right impression. I hope you do give it a go. There's a fair amount free on the Amazon Look Inside feature so you can try before you buy. If you happen to be on Amazon Prime you can download for free.

Hi Constance

Thanks for the positive comparisons. Good to hear it is getting word of mouth recommendations.

Dylan
Constance Brookes I totally agree Medeas it's like Christopher Moore crossed with Hunter S Thompson. My brother told me about it from an article saying the same kind of thing, that it would make a great series. I found it under humour fiction on Amazon, so I expect it's on Kindle too.
Image for Gods Just Want To Have Fun
by Dylan Perry (Goodreads Author)