Lola Wella
Lola Wella asked:

perfect book. I wanna read another one like this. do you know this kind of story?

To answer questions about Beautiful Disaster, please sign up.
Heather The Deal by Elle Kennedy
Melissa Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Jasmine I suggest reading After by Ana Todd
Ali Jara Read Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. You will love it!!!
Mariana Read Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick, it has a similar plot and i love both of them
Jennifer Vera Read Fallen Too Far by Abbi Glines.
I know you will love it.
Heather Miller Easy by Tamara Webber
Kristin Anna and the French Kiss, it's more PG but it has a similar plot
Amy The Coincidence of Callie and Kayden by Jessica Sorensen. She's a little darker in her writing but a beautiful love story.
Hasna Begum After by anna todd
Courtney The Edge of Never by J.A Redmerski
Jennifer Perfect Game by J. Sterling has a similar plot. Also Wait for You, by J.Lynn.
Olumpia Soldatou Read after... Almost same story...
C_Justine Dusty! When I first started reading this book, it was like reading Dusty all over again, only Dusty is sooooo much better. Really, give it a go!
Jessica There are more books in the Beautiful Disaster Series about all the Maddox brothers. There are four more books about each brother and the woman they chase. There is also the book Walking Disaster which is from Travis' perspective. I liked that book the best. There is the last book of all the books, Beautiful Funeral that wraps up the whole story of the Maddox brothers. Love all the brothers!
Brittany Wynne I've heard My Favorite Mistake was a good book to read if you loved a beautiful disaster. Its by Chelsea M. Cameron. Im only a few pages in but it is good so far.
Bani After by Anna Todd..its quite similar
Leann After Series by Anna Todd
Julie Rasmine Larsen The After series by Anna Todd.
Empoy Razon I read a book named beautiful disaster and I liked the story so much, because it’s for the youth, and I am a youth, that is why I’m so excited while reading the story.
The lesson we can get here is to follow the deal, whoever the first to have the feeling to a girl, and may say whoever the best man win.
And what I don’t like in the story is their malicious dongs but that’s okay because that is a part of the story.
Hope like me you will also find the book interesting to read.
DragonTears A while back I got A beautiful wedding ...same author and more Travis and Abby :) have not read the book yet tho
Stacy Zachar The Perfect Game by J Sterling.
Petra Chelsea Cameron - My Favourite Mistake
Mansi u can also read walking disaster by Jamie herself. It's Travis' perspective.
Kylie Tettemer Paper Princess by Erin Watt
Melanie G Probably Touch Me Not by Apryl Baker
Ashvini Dias Walking Disaster .
Maya Sam I just read Captivated by Jax, it's the same sort of obsessed love thingie ;)
Yuval Horesh Thse DUFF , addicting .
Image for Beautiful Disaster
by Jamie McGuire (Goodreads Author)