Lola Wella
Lola Wella asked:

perfect book, I love it. I wanna find another one but just like this .A bad boy and a good girl maybe with problems.

To answer questions about Perfect Chemistry, please sign up.
Tryna Well you could read some of her other books that she has she seems to be into the whole bad boy, good girl thing. Also I do not know if you are into any of the fantasy books at all but a really good one is The Dark Element series by Jennifer Armentrout. None of my family was into fantasy books until we read The Dark Element series. If you are not into them I know you might be like well I don't know I do not like those but you should really give it a shot. If you like them you should also read her other books, the Lux series. She also goes by the name J. Lynn but so far I have read many of her books and I loved all of them so far. Another series you could read is called Trylle series by Amanda Hocking. My sister said the books are amazing but I have not read them yet.
D'Aunniah Powell Rules of Attraction same author
Image for Perfect Chemistry
by Simone Elkeles (Goodreads Author)