TheresaDK
TheresaDK asked:

Is it just me or does the cover remind you of a 1990's romance? Or someone who played a small part in 90210?

To answer questions about Better When He's Bold, please sign up.
TheresaDK Had I not read all her previous books knowing she writes awesome stories, I would not have added this one to my TBR pile, simply judging by the cover.
Sam I thought of 90210 immediately when I saw the cover.
Surwat The cover does not live up to Jay's writtings. Jet being another example.
Sandy Apart from the cheesy font of BAX tattoo, the cover of book 1 is not bad. However, I would never have guessed that this book is in the same series as book 1. I mean there are so many hot blonde male photos from stockphoto that you can easily buy for a few bucks. Who choose this photo?
Lynsey A I so agree about the cover! I added it to my "not so hot male model on cover" shelf! It is terrible! Definitely does not fit with her writing style!

Bodea I can't believe it's not butter, it's reminding me of that dude. Is this Fabio's cousin? Seriously though, this cover is quite a few steps down from the cover for book 1.
Grace Thompson Not the greatest cover lol I was really put off ready Jet for ages because of the cover too, once I'd started I was glad I did as he came across in the story as really cool and modern but that photo was not Jet in my mind.
That Yes!!! I really like Jay Crownover's writing and books, but whoever is doing her covers does a horrible job.
Jaz'mine Walker Yes!! It does. don't like it compared to the cover of the first book.
Image for Better When He's Bold
by Jay Crownover (Goodreads Author)