Gloria Craciun

ok mow i am very confused, i thought cameo and torrin would be a certain couple, where did i loose this? i ready all the books over 2 times each (stiders book was 4 times and so was paris book) my 2 favs when I buy this book, i will understand well i hope i do??? gloria

To answer questions about The Darkest Touch, please sign up.
Abby In The Darkest Whisper Torin and Cameo both made it clear that they were not each other's 'mate'. It was simply fun for both of them, as they both realized they had no deep feelings for one another.
Timber I don't know. I think she made it pretty clear they were always going to be a doomed couple. They were wiling away the time with each other, but neither loved the other. In fact, a few lines say as much. She also has a habit of having plans for a character, and then changing them. I think Paris is case in point. As is Kane. And Strider. Cases where she had plans for the characters, but the muse objected. So we'll see. I'm finally glad to see Torin back on the scene. He's been gone too long. Besides, from a money standpoint, if she paired them, it would have been one less book to write and sell.
Alexandra Cameo and Torin tried to become a couple but Cameo;s misery (I refer to bothe Demon and emotion) kept her abay. I think that Cameo will end up with Lazarus, you saw them at Paris's book I think, so shall we say that this will be one of the last books of the series?
Nicole Richardson Yes I noticed that in the book, they made it clear it was a physical attraction and not love as such.... All in the details people
Teshai they were just messing around
Dhfan4life Yea I agree with what the others said. It was pretty much a smallish scene after between them that they weren't each other's HEA after Mercy and I think Sabin and co. came back from a mission somewhere. And I think it was shortly before Torrin had that prisoner girl in his room. But dude I wished some how or other Showalter would have worked it out between those two. I mean that small snippet we got of them just having "fun" was really steamy to me. And could have been really promising. Did not like how he was acting around the chick that IS his love interest. Just soooo seemed out of character majorly.
Image for The Darkest Touch
by Gena Showalter (Goodreads Author)